PreListing Clean up
Would you like to have your property fetch a higher price? Would you like visitors to the property focus on the home rather than on the dirt they are trying to avoid getting on their socks? Would you like them to touch and feel kitchen cabinets rather than wish they had brought gloves?
If you said yes, then call us for a free, complimentary quote of your new listing. Our job is to make you shine.
Why hire a commercial cleaning company vs in-house personnel?
Every business owner knows, and knows well, usually from experience, that having the right commercial cleaning company attending to their cleaning and maintenance needs makes all the difference. A clean, fresh and inviting presence helps the business retain its existing clients and grow. At a general level, places of business, warehouses, buildings and plants etc., that are clean by qualified, experienced commercial cleaning companies demonstrate clearly the business owners concern for his staff, associates, and clients.
Whether your business is large or small in Toronto, Markham, Scarborough, Vaughan, North York or in any other part of the GTA, Zusashi Cleaning Company can help you keep your office clean and inviting. We are a provider of commercial cleaning services across the GTA to a wide range of clients like yourselves. Our focus is on affordability, efficiency and reliability and on professionally attending to all your cleaning needs.
As a commercial cleaning company, we are appreciated by our clients because we have skilled cleaning professionals and we use the most contemporary cleaning methods, saving you time and money. When you hire us you can be sure to receive the complete range of commercial cleaning services.
- Office cleaning
- Floor care strip and wax
- Carpet cleaning
- Washroom cleaning
- Parking lot maintenance
Why should you choose a professional commercial cleaning company?
Business owners can choose to have their premises cleaned by in-house personnel or hire a professional commercial cleaning company. Does the ROI make sense?
By hiring a service, they can free themselves from the duty and responsibility of maintaining a clean environment and focus on their core business and revenue.
There are several things to look for in a commercial cleaning company.
- The first is their experience. How long has the company been in business and what is their core competency with regard to cleaning?
- Do they have experience with the type of cleaning service you require? For example, stripping and waxing floors.
- Are you protected? Do they have proper insurance and WSIB coverage to remove the liability from yourbusiness?
- Can they provide you testimonials from existing clients with regard to the quality of service they can provide?
- Are they involved in the community and in volunteer activities? Are they giving back?
- Are they a one stop shop? Meaning, do they take on any job that comes their way or are they specialists in certain types of commercial cleaning services?
Making sure you get answers to the above questions will ensure that you hire the right commercial cleaning company. Additionally, you will be more certain of the quality of service you will receive in exchange for the budget you allocate for cleaning. You can also look forward to a long term relationship and fewer hassles that result from changing commercial cleaning companies frequently.
Strip & Wax
Retail Store Cleaning
Frequency of Cleaning Service We Can Provide:
- Daily Cleaning Service
- Weekly Cleaning Service
- Monthly Cleaning Service
- One time Cleaning Service
- Move in/Move out Cleaning Service
- Renovation Cleaning
- Construction Cleaning
Our Office Cleaning and Commercial Services include:
- Office Cleaning/Janitorial Service
- New Construction Clean up
- Post Renovation Clean up
- Carpet Shampoo / Carpet Care
- Floor Care / Strip and Wax
- Window Cleaning
- Move-In/Move-Out Cleaning
- Parking Lot Cleaning
- Power Washing